Steel Coil Pickling Shearing
After being sheared and processed, our pickled steel plate is mainly distributed to the automobile manufacturer as the plate for vehicle chassis.
Pickling Cut-to-length Processing Flow
Uncoiling --- Stretching-bending Rectifying --- Cleaning --- Shearing --- Inspection --- Packaging
1. Uncoiling: Remove the package of the steel coil. Utilize the crane to lift the steel coil and put it onto the shearing equipment.
2. Stretching-bending Rectifying: Rectifying the steel plate position to guarantee the accuracy of the steel plate before shearing. That is for making sure the shearing precision.
3. Cleaning: Clean off the dust or other contaminants on the surface of steel plate.
4. Shearing: Shear the steel plate with the size conforming to the requirements of customers.
5. Inspection: The quality control personnel make surface quality checking to the sheared steel plate.
6. Packaging: Package the processed steel plate according to the quantity or weight that the customers require.
Specification of Pickling Cut-to-length Line
|Processing Material||Pickling Steel Coil|
|Thickness of Material||1.5 mm ~6.0 mm|
|Width of Material||600mm ~1650 mm|
|Length of Shearing||500mm ~6000 mm|
|Length Tolerance||± 0.8 mm|
|Max. Shear Strength||560 N/mm|
|Max. Yield Strength||420 N/mm|
|Max. Production Line Speed||70 m/min|
|Outside Diameter of Steel Coil||< 2000 mm|
|Inside Diameter of Steel Coil||508mm / 610 mm|
|Processing Capacity||70,000 MT/year|
We are a professional steel products and related service supplier. Welcome customers to consult our products.